How to Order
To order from our site you will need to do the following:
First find the picture(s) you want to order. You can do this by:
- clicking through the categories if you are looking for a particular event
- searching the site by a keyword (ie a person’s name, football, marathon, etc) or a photo reference if the paper prints them, or by the date the photo was taken, using the drop-down calendar to the right of the search box.
- To narrow down your search enclose terms in quotation marks – ie if you type in “Bill Smith” you will find only photographs relating to Bill Smith, not all references to Bill and to Smith, which you would get if you typed in Bill Smith (without quotation marks).
- Once you have found your picture(s) choose the print size(s) you want or gift from the choices of prints and products on the right and add to your basket. You can View the contents of your basket at any time.
- Once you have chosen all the products you wish to order you will need to go to checkout.
- This will require you to enter your delivery address and invoice address if it is different from your credit card details. If you want to send the photos to another address use the second name and address box as well.
- You will be notified by e-mail once your credit card or payment details have been successfully taken and then your order will be sent to production.
- If your card fails to work due to any problem you will be notified at the point of order and your order will not progress until the card issue is sorted out.
All print sizes are approximate